Access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, the viewer accepts, without limitation or qualification, the following:
Terms and Conditions
- The viewer should assume that everything on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in text on the Site without written permission of BlueRidge Bank. BlueRidge Bank neither warrants nor represents that use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with BlueRidge Bank.
- While BlueRidge Bank uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, BlueRidge Bank makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. BlueRidge Bank assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Use of and browsing the Site are at the viewer's own risk. Neither BlueRidge Bank nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to the viewer. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. BlueRidge Bank also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses, that may infect, the viewer's computer equipment or other property on account of the viewer's access to, use of, or browsing of the Site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio form on the Site.
- Any communication or material the viewer transmits to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything the viewer transmits or posts may be used by BlueRidge Bank or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, BlueRidge Bank is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication submitted to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by BlueRidge Bank. The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") are displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of BlueRidge Bank and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of BlueRidge Bank or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that BlueRidge Bank will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- BlueRidge Bank may at any time update these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Viewers are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.